Valenta 7 Roaster & Destoner Package
Roasting & Bean Cooling System with Indoor Chaff Collector
$9,495.00 – $10,494.00
*Shipping: We charge a flat rate $575 shipping fee for orders in the Continental US. International sales receive a shipping credit towards total shipping costs. Fill out form to see how much shipping will cost: request shipping quote. Quotes are only good for 7 days.
**Add Co-Pilot?: This refers to the Hermetheus Co-Pilot Dual Control that allows you to use the AUTO feature on the roaster. This is an extra $999 to add this option to your roaster purchase.
Lbs per Hour
kWH per lb
- 200-grams to 7 lbs batch size
- 40 lbs per hour production with a roast time of 7-10 minutes
- Electrical requirements: Single-phase 220v, 60-amp OR Single-phase 240v, 50-amps
- Energy efficient (only 0.4 kWh per pound electricity usage)
- Celsius or Fahrenheit temperature readings
- UL and CE certified for commercial use
- Roaster max amp draw: 43-amps
The Avalanche 1400 Fluid Bed Conical Destoner is the most cost effective destoner on the market today. Its patent pending design allows for greater capture of unwanted items in your freshly roasted coffee such as rocks, screws, and other debris that may have found its way into your coffee beans.
So what makes the Avalanche 1400 different?
- The conical design allows for a greater spread of beans across a larger surface to trap unwanted debris away more easily from your beans.
- The unrestricted air flow keeps the beans floating over the surface of the destoner creating a more effective separation of your beans from debris.
- Can handle up to 25 lbs. of beans at a time with a feed rate of 1400 lbs. per hour.
- The Destoner sits on a cart with wheels allowing for mobility and easy storage.
Electrical requirement: 160 watts, 1.3-amps @ 115v
- 1550 CFM Exhaust Blower with attachments
- Bean Cooler
- Chaff Collector unit
- 2×200 Micron Chaff Bags
- 2×400 Micron Chaff Bags
- Thermometer with Type K wire and probe
- Roasting Logbook
- Avalanche 1400 destoner
- PLEASE NOTE: The Hermetheus Dual Control automation option does not include a computer/laptop and you will need one to run the software.
Roaster ships on a pallet that is 40in wide x 48in long x 77in tall and weighs 350lbs
Roaster ships within 4 weeks from purchase.