Artisan 3-e Warranty
Your Artisan 3-e Roaster has been manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards by Coffee Crafters. This Limited Warranty covers defects in material or workmanship on new Artisan 3-e Roasters. The Warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable. Only customers purchasing roasters from Coffee Crafters may obtain coverage under our limited warranty.
Coffee Crafters warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
- Under normal installation per Coffee Crafters instructions, use, service, and maintenance for a period of one year from the original purchase date, Coffee Crafters will replace, at no charge, any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material.
The specific warranties expressed are the ONLY warranties provided by the manufacturer. These warranties give you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
What is Not Covered by the Warranty
- Conditions and damages resulting from any of the following:
- Improper installation, delivery, or maintenance.
- Any repair, modification, alteration, or adjustment not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Misuse, abuse, accidents, unreasonable use, or acts of God.
- Incorrect electric current, voltage.
- Improper setting of any control.
- Use of risers (pedestals) that are not authorized by the manufacturer.
- The Warranty is void if a product is returned with removed, damaged, or tampered labels or equipment, or any alterations. Conditions and damages resulting from any of the following:
- The Warranty is void if the original serial numbers have been removed, altered, or cannot be readily determined.
- Chaff Filters
- Products purchased for use other than roasting coffee.
- Any food loss due to product failures.
- Expenses for travel and transportation for product service.
- Consequential or incidental damages sustained by any person as a result of any breach of these
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so the above exclusion may not apply.
If You Need Service
- See the Maintenance/Troubleshooting section of this manual.
- Visit our YouTube channel to find Maintenance and Troubleshooting videos for tips on fixing/replacing roaster parts
- If you are still having issues with the roaster, give us a call or send us an email so we can figure out the problem with you.
- Phone: 509-228-6916
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
30- Day Complete Satisfaction & Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from Coffee Crafters. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, or other additional charges. The item must be returned in new condition, in original boxes, and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit.
Please note: For purposes of tracking and insurance all returns must be shipped to Coffee Crafters.
- Contact Coffee Crafters Customer Service Department at 1-509-228-6916 to begin the return
- Pack the item securely in the original package, if possible. Enclose the return portion of the original packing slip with the item.
- All products must be returned in excellent condition, in original boxes, and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. (cash on delivery).
- Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to the warehouse.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase usually within 10-15 business days of our receiving your returned product. Returned funds may reflect charges for incomplete components or damaged materials. Delays may be experienced in the case of incomplete returns. Please note that your shipping costs will not be refunded.
Receipt of Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, contact Coffee Crafters Customer Service Department at 509-228-6916. Please supply the Representative with your order number, item number and tracking number from your original confirmation e-mail. The Representative will also need your e-mail address and phone number. We will make every reasonable effort to assist you with your return. If you do not contact Customer Service, you are responsible for all return shipping charges.
A defective item may be repaired or replaced within 90 days of purchase under Coffee Crafters Warranty. CALL US WITHIN 24 HOURS of receiving the damaged item so we can file a claim if necessary.