Roasting & Bean Cooling System
$8,200.00 – $9,199.00
*Shipping: We charge a flat rate $575 shipping fee for orders in the Continental US. International sales receive a shipping credit towards total shipping costs. Fill out form to see how much shipping will cost: request shipping quote. Quotes are only good for 7 days.
**Add Co-Pilot?: This refers to the Hermetheus Co-Pilot Dual Control that allows you to use the AUTO feature on the roaster. This is an extra $999 to add this option to your roaster purchase.
Lbs per Hour
kWH per lb
In any coffee shop, a high-quality roast goes hand in hand with high-quality coffee drinks. From start to finish, you want to ensure that you have a roaster that can produce coffee that is full of flavor so you can provide your customers with the best coffee drinks possible.
When you buy a fluid bed coffee roaster from Coffee Crafters, you will have an efficient machine that produces flavorful coffee time and time again. Our roasters are easy to install, easy to operate, easy to maintain, and are certified for commercial use so you can roast anywhere!
Whether you are new to roasting or have years of experience, a commercial fluid bed coffee roaster will help you grow your business the way you want, without breaking the bank.
Visit our website to find more information about our line of coffee roasters and place your order today! Our team is standing by ready to answer any questions you have.
- 200-grams to 7 lbs batch size
- 42 lbs per hour production with a roast time of 6-10 minutes
- Roaster Electrical requirements: Single-phase 240v, 50-amp (US) OR Single-phase 220v, 60-amps (EUR/INTL)
- Exhaust Blower Electrical Requirements: Single-phase 20-amp with 230V electrical requirement for 1550 CFM Exhaust Blower
- Energy efficient (only 0.4 kWh per pound electricity usage)
- Celsius or Fahrenheit temperature readings
- UL and CE certified for commercial use
- Roaster max amp draw: 43-amps
- 1550 CFM Exhaust Blower with attachments
- Bean Cooler
- Chaff Collector unit
- 2×200 Micron Chaff Bags
- 2×400 Micron Chaff Bags
- Thermometer with Type K wire and probe
- Roasting Logbook
- PLEASE NOTE: The Hermetheus Dual Control automation option does not include a computer/laptop and you will need one to run the software.
Roaster ships on a pallet that is 40in wide x 48in long x 77in tall and weighs 350lbs. Lift gate will be provided if needed.
Roaster ships within 4 weeks from purchase.